Monday, September 29, 2008

Week 4

This week in football the Titans took on the Minnesota Vikings and pulled out a 30-17 win. Tennessee's star player, Vince Young, still remains on the bench due to his mental health problems, but this is not a problem because back up quarter back Kerry Collins is really stepping up to lead the Titans to 4-0 for the first time in franchise history. But the Titans bring more to the table than just good quarterbacks. They also, in my opinion, have the number one defense in the league and completely shut down Minnesota's star running back Adrian Peterson. Also contributing to the Titans victory was rookie running back Chris Johnson who scored a pair of touchdowns and really boosted Tennessee's offense.

The Titans are maintaining a two-game lead in the AFC South, and although when I first created this blog I didn't really expect the Titans to have a chance at making it to the Superbowl I now feel that they have really shown what they are made of and expect them to go far and hopefully pull off an unheard of undefeated season.

No comments: