Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Titans go 7 - 0

Last night the Titans had the most fierce and hyped game they have had in years. The Titans were the only undefeated team left in the NFL and if they won they would have a two game lead in the AFC. So needless to say the pressure was on. Also it seems that many people feel that the Titans are overrated because they had somewhat of weak schedule so far so when playing a team such as the Colts they felt they had something to prove.

In the start of the game, the Titans took control and immediately put up three points with a field goal. Followed by this Hope, one of the Titans star defensive players, intercepted a pass by the Colts quarterback. However from here the game took a drastic turn. The Colts stepped up their game and lead fourteen to six going into the half. After returning to the field the Titans proved once again why they are still undefeated. Their defense and offense stepped up and began to crush the Colts. By the start of the third quarter the game was already out of hand and the Titans ended up taking home the victory with a 31 - 21 victory.

2 comments:

Megan Creson said...

Wow. I actually really enjoyed reading this post. I've never taken myself to be a sports fan... I love playing them but I never watch them on TV. However, your dramatic depiction of the game was thoroughly enjoying to read. You might have a career in broadcast :)

Yuri said...

Yeah...I agree with you, Megan.
I am not a fan of sports..but I really enjoyed reading your post!

yuri