Sunday, October 12, 2008

Week 6 = No Titans

Its week 6 for the NFL. The Titans remain the only undefeated team for the first time in a long time. However, they will not make an appearance this week to improve their record to 6 and 0. Instead this week is Tennessee's bye week, and the team is taking full advantage of their week off. According to www.titansonline.com coach Jeff Fisher is taking it easy on the team and gave them the weekend off to heal up and mentally prepare for next weeks game against the Kansas City Cheifs. However, the Titans should be confident in the upcoming game because Kansas City is one of the leagues worst team, if not the worst.

As a Titans fan I am eager to see how the bye week effects quaterback Vince Young. It was rumored last week that Young would start against the Baltimore Ravens, but he ended up once again sitting the bench. Because of Kerry Collins success on the field there really hasnt been much reporting on Youngs status, and it is believed that he will probably return as soon as Collins starts to faulter.

1 comment:

LovetheSun said...

I am a huge sports fan so I like your site. I do not know much about the titans but after reading some of your posts I am learning. Thanks for the insight and updates on the Titans!