Kansas City was in trouble from the begging, having one of the worst offenses in the league, the Titans defense easily shut down the Chiefs and hurt their starting quarterback. The game was about as one sided as you can get. Because the Chiefs have a horrible run defense the Titans spent most of their time running the ball getting around 8 yards per play. The Titans won the game 34- 10 and are halfway to a perfect season.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Week 7 Fun
Its week 7, and the Titans are the only undefeated team left in the NFL. This week they traveled to Kansas City to play the Chiefs. This week however, I got to go to the game and see them destroy the Chiefs. On Saturday, October 18th my fraternity brother Tom and I traveled to Kansas City to watch the game. Upon arriving in Kansas we immediately drove to the most amazing disc golf course that either of us had ever played. After that we were pretty worn out and just took it easy the rest of the night and prepared for the game the next day. On game-day, Sunday, Tom and I woke up at 7 a.m. packed our cooler, grabbed the grill, and headed to start tailgating. After tailgating for several hours we finally entered the stadium to witness Tennessee massacre Kansas City.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Adam! Reading your posts is like a foreign language for me since I have no clue about football! I still think the name is stole from (what Americans call) soccer. I mean, in football, you don't even use your feet that much!
Post a Comment